Transmission Rebuilds and Upgrades
Our transmission program focuses on high-quality assembly using genuine Allison parts and Rimpull designed modifications and upgrades. Each customer’s specifications are site-specific for maximum operational life and low cost-per-hour performance. All transmissions are tested and documented for several hours at operating temperatures on our 1,000 HP load capable in shop dynamometer computer.
The benefits of our transmission program include:
- Custom Engineered Design and Modifications to Fit Mine Specific Applications.
- Use of Genuine Allison Parts and Rimpull Performance Modifications.
- Quality Removal, System Clean-out and Installation of Transmission.
- Review and Upgrade of Connected Components to Ensure Overall Life of the Entire Drive Train System.
- Technical Support and Training from an Experienced Team.
- In-pit Review of Haul Roads and Ramp Conditions for Optimized Productivity.